[Notes on containers and set boxes suitable for home delivery services direct to customers’ mailboxes*]* For delivery systems in Japan only.
- Product dimensions are standard values (before decoration and in a standard color). Dimensional tolerances for products vary with shape, material, and size. Therefore, set box sizes take dimensional tolerances for products into account. Note: Shrinkage following decoration is not taken into account.
- On the assumption that the set box (with an inside frame included in the set) has a cardboard thickness of 0.4 mm, we have selected products to fit snugly in the standard set box sizes, subtracting the sum of the lid, bottom, and inside frame cardboard thicknesses, or 1.2 mm, from the height of the set box. However, this may not apply depending on the cardboard thickness and specifications selected by you.
- The bottle size is an example representing the dimensions of a set including the accessories shown in the photo. The size may be exceeded depending on the accessories to be included.
- The items shown are only a selection from plastic bottles, cream jars, and tubes (special tubes not included). You can choose other items to be included in a set. For details, refer to the existing catalogs, or contact us.
- Before choosing a flip top cap, you must conduct a transportation test to ensure that, for example, the cap will not open even if something comes in contact with the finger rest of a flip top cap during transportation, handling, or dropping into a mailbox. Use of a cap seal or cap shrink wrap is recommended depending on the cap design.
- Numbers in item names serve as a guide for the amount you can fill. Please check the actual articles by conducting tests such as filling and resistance to the contents.
- Please note that the specifications are subject to change.